Ok. Seriously.....I can't believe my children. Brekka has gone out two different days in her swim suit. Today Brae decided he better try it out. They played out there for about 15 minutes. During the summer it isn't much more time than that. Wow! Bring on the Sun!
Brody wasn't so excited about the swimming so he made a boat to float in the pond




8 comments:
What a laugh! Some things never change.....and the Mecham kids would be one of those things!
Love it!
your driveway really melted! I guess that means Michael doesn't have to plow it now! it did feel pretty warm out there, maybe not swimsuit warm though. :)
Brett & Lacey
Your kids are braver than me! What a way to spend a "WARM" day in Idaho!
Rich always says those Mecham's were born with antifreeze in their blood.
I really love Brae and Brekka's style. Gotta seize the moment when the temps go above freezing! :)
oh your poor kids need to come visit us seriously!! LOL
Where are the floatation devices for that lake?! Hahaha! Funny!
Post a Comment