Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Yeah School is out for the summer. Michael and Brody are home all day and we are trying to get the summer off to a good start. Michael is really looking forward to getting a lot done this summer..... Organize the "storage shed" so that it will be "the shop" again, finish the swing set for the kids, finish the kitchen after two years, and LOTS More. We will see. He has been doing good so far!

On Memorial Day we went fishing with his brother. It was a fun day. The kids loved it. After they finally caught some fish, we went back to Grandma's house to eat them. Brekka and Brae fell asleep before dinner was ready.... and my camera die so I don't have very many pictures.
The Kids getting ready to go

Brody waiting with Princess and Yeller

After just a half hour of being out of the car, Brae managed to find the mud.

The Family Fishing

The fish the boys "helped" Mori and Dad catch

3 comments:

Missionary Mom said...

Hey Mike,
If you need my help, just give me a call. I'm kinda handy sometimes.

JoAnn said...

So with all the kiddos and hubbie home -- good luck getting anything done yourself! Ha ha ha ha ----- I am so enjoying the lazy days of summer --- just ready for the sun to shine tooooooooooo!

mecham said...

I can help too. Wendy call if you need me this week. Good Luck with your sale. Happy fishing is the best. Love Grandma