The other day while I was putting prices on some new beads, Brekka was out in the store with me and just doing her own thing. Next thing I knew she was all dressed up in my NEW, AWESOME, and jet lagged beads. Not just one or two, yes all 16 leis and 10 braclets. Lets just say we are starting a new fad.
I sent her in the house to show Michael and she came back only a minute later looking like this! Michael got these from one of the students in his class.
Gotta Love Life! Thanks Joann! You are soooooooooooooooooooo Awesome!!!!




4 comments:
Wow..........she's really grown up since those days in nursery......I'm not sure what to say.
Love it!
Wendy -- you truly put a smile on my face --- well, you and Brekka! She is so stinkin' cute! That pic has got to go in her wedding video... :)
I can't believe how much your kids have grown. It seems like not too long ago, that was us playing "dress-up!" Hope you had a great birthday, you old woman. Ha ha; just kidding!
She's adorable! What a funny thing for her to do! Good thing you got a picture of it!
Post a Comment