OK so its been a LONG time since I have posted.... A lot has happened and we have been really busy. I will try to catch up on our lives for those of you that do check on us....
OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS Brody and Brekka have birthdays in October so when we went to Nana and Papa's for Conference, we had to have a cake. Brekka picked it out and the kids loved the frosting.
I think I just fainted and had to pick myself up off the floor. I actually started bypassing your blog. So glad I got real bored and decided to check in on you. Glad you updated, now keep up the good work.
2 comments:
Yeah! You updated! Keep the posts coming!
I think I just fainted and had to pick myself up off the floor. I actually started bypassing your blog. So glad I got real bored and decided to check in on you. Glad you updated, now keep up the good work.
Post a Comment