Brekka is trying to teach "Yeller" to drink... Love the white shirt, muddy water and Adorable bows! Picture perfect for our house.

Notice her hand that is up. This is how the dogs have been trained to sit.

Now she is trying to pose for the camera with him.

Brae wanted me to take a picture of him and the dogs. Have you ever tired to get a 5 year old and 2 dogs to look at the camera? Well it isn't easy. This is what we got. He was trying so hard.



My kids loved playing with the dogs this past summer. Now that it is winter, the dogs are ALOT bigger and the deep snow keeps them inside more. Next summers goal: Get the dogs to take a good picture.




2 comments:
Now wait just a minute. Did you just post summer pictures after my birthday pictures that was in November? This marathon is really getting to you! And you may have won February 2nd, but I kicked your bootie on the 1st.
Yes these are summer pictures!!! and cutes ones that need to be on here. I had to find something quick to post so you didn't beat me. FYI my four post were on Feb 1 and the last one was after midnight on Feb 2....so I win both days. Notice I changed the date... to 1 & 2. =)
Post a Comment