
Micky turned "40" this year! (OK so I am a little late posting this Micky and Mori, no comment needed from either of you, So technically she will be 41 this calendar year...but I am posting for last year, and 40 sounds better doesn't it?) I think that is old... well anything older than me is old so it had to be a party with everything black. We all had the debate if over the hill is 40 or 50 but to me it didn't matter.... black stuff was coming either way! This picture isn't the best because of the glare of the "40" candles. If I remember right the smoke alarm went off after having to use the fire extinguisher for the candles. Oh yeah that didn't happen, but it sounded good.
So here is the AMAZING depends cake. Yes, that is right depends... for the one turning "40". I have to say I love this idea! Michael came up with the idea of the depends instead of the diapers you would see at a baby shower. I graciously decorated it to the theme of the party. I love how it turned out!
Here are the items in the birthday present. I wanted to get everything black but there was a couple qualifications first. 1. Inexpensive 2. Somewhat Practical. This "40" party was all in fun but I did want to get her stuff she could use. Look close, included is the $1.50 off depends coupon I received with the purchase of the depends.
Thanks Micky for having a birthday so I could throw you a Party!




2 comments:
Wow! 3 posts in one days doesn't necessarily put you ahead of me. Nice try! Oh and how OLD are you going to be this year. One Word...paybacks!!!!!
I may be old but I'm kickin' your tail feathers...royally!!!! Schmokin'ya!
Post a Comment