Sunday, March 01, 2009

Brae's 4th Birthday
Maybe it is just the time of year or something but Brae's Birthday has always been very eventful. From starting off with a small hole in his lung at birth and a scare at the hospital to losing a lot of his pictures when our computers crashed, I will not be able to post as many of the pictures as I would like to. His birthday is December 29 so it always get mixed in with all the Christmas traveling and parties. Not to mention check in and check outs the last three years when we were managing apartments. This year I decided to have his birthday about a month later so that he might be able to enjoy the presents a little more. Usually he is not a "things" person. One or two things is plenty. He gets bored of opening things and definitely doesn't like to be in the spot light. I have had to dig pretty hard for some of these pictures but what great memories I have had with Brae.
For those of you who know Brae, there is not a dull moment when he is around.


Brae's 1st Birthday & Cake
Brae's 2nd B-day

Brae's 4th B-day & "Mater Cake"

3 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Do you make those fun cakes??? Holy cow they are so amazing. My poor kids get lame-o cakes!!!! We had so much fun with you guys!!! I wish we had more time and lets get planning our June trip!!!

Michelle said...

Brae is such a good looking boy.

The Stefanek Quints said...

holy moly, you are a cute cake making machine! how lucky your kids are to have such an ambitious mommy! how have you guys been? you need to get on facebook sometime so we can chat, capiche?