Halloween...so they are a little late
This Halloween was very busy for us. I started the month out by dressing up for bunco, then followed Brody’s school carnival, our adult dinner club party, the kid’s party (because the shop was already decorated), Brody’s class party and then….finally Halloween. By this time, I figured the kids had experiences the whole Halloween experience but boy was I wrong. Brody informed me that he had never been trick or treating door to door so I decided that the kids needed to do that. (Thanks Cari!) The weather was actually nice. Usually we have snow or rain and the wind is always blowing. The kids did enjoy it, but who wouldn’t when their sack is being filled with candy.
Also, this month my parents decided to surprise us by delivering Halloween sacks and balloons. They have been known to drive just over two hours to deliver us goodies, say hi for 10-15 minutes and then go back home. Crazy, I know but we love them for it. They are always so good to support us and do so many kind things for us. Thanks mom and dad, we really do appreciate you! (I think they were so excited that gas prices have gone down that they just need to take a trip at almost half the cost =})
Michael didn't want to miss out on the Halloween fun....
This is him before he left for work. (Notice his nose and lip)Brekka loves to pout...she has been doing this a lot lately. I think it is so funny.
Michael made his own coffin for his Halloween costume.
Does he look dead? Wendy was Lil' Red in the Hood




1 comment:
Love it!! Michael always comes up with pretty creative costumes! The kids had a good time! Lookin' forward to next year!
Post a Comment