Halloween Party
I love Halloween! I love to dress up, I love to decorate, and I love to party! This year for dinner club we had our party out in our shop. Michael did most of the major decorating (lights, the wall, the spider & web). My sister Cari helped me with all the other little decorating.
Annual maple bar/twist eating contest
Everyone had a lot of fun. Couples have to eat the whole thing without using their hands.
I had a hard time taking pictures because everyone was laughing so hard or they couldn't keep it in their mouth.
Everyone had a lot of fun. Couples have to eat the whole thing without using their hands.
I had a hard time taking pictures because everyone was laughing so hard or they couldn't keep it in their mouth.
Wilma & Fred Flintston (Cari & Mitch)
Hunters...with awesome duck calls (Mike & Jenise)
Thanks Michael for helping me with the PARTY! You are the Best!




4 comments:
Ya, I'm sad we weren't there!
It looks like your party was a lot of fun!
Looks like it was a TON of fun!!! It's good to see your cute little family! we sure do miss you guys
Hey Wendy! This post makes me really miss being in Rexburg...you two sure know how to throw a party! We just started a family blog, but it's private. Email me, and I'll add you!
voelkelfamily at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment