West Jefferson vs Butte County
Last night we were able to go to the WJ football game to watch my nephew play. We picked Micky and Alex up in Terreton and drove to Arco, we had debated in whether we should go or not (gas). But we decided it would be worth it and fortunately it was a good game and it wasn't that bad of a drive either. The Panthers won the game 46-22. It is amazing to see the game from an older mans prospective. I have a lot of respect for the young athletes that keep us entertained. It is fun to watch what I once could do. Running the water back and forth was a good workout, not quite as good as the Jedi workout though.




1 comment:
I love football too! I am surprised that those high school kids can live through what they do...all those hits.
Post a Comment