Brae's REAL birthday was soooo fun for everybody but him. He woke up throwing up and not feeling very good. We had my sister's kids for a couple days while they were in Hawaii so we decided to go out to Michael's parents house to go sledding. It was a really COLD day but the kids had so much fun. We celebrated his birthday the next week because it is so close to Christmas and being sick on your birthday isn't fair.
Here is a picture out our front door as we left. I love when the trees have snow and frost on them.

Jace didn't have warm snow clothes but thank goodness Grandma Mecham had extra clothes and knows how to be creative.


Brae building the sledding hill. He was feeling a little bit better while they were sledding but afterwards he still didn't feel good.

Brody was so ready to go. He loves playing outside.

Brekka ready to go sledding. She loved her new sled she got from Grandpa and Grandma Mecham.

The Snow Hill with lots of cousins and uncles- so big and even more fun!




Mori had his snow mobile and the kids, of course, loved riding on it and being pulled behind in a sled.






Kelton was so cold and snow cover.


Matt showed up with his pickup so Jace and I were able to watch the kids, big and little, play in the snow. Jace wanted to get out but I was too cold so I thought he shouldn't be out there too long.

Even Alex had fun. Not sure he had winter cold on but he had fun.

It was so cold but Jace wanted to be out with the other kids. He loved the ride.

This is a typical Mecham picture. The kids gathered around or onto of Mori talking and having fun. Grandpa and Granma Mecham got a new puppy for Christmas so all the kids were loving snowball. I love Brae and Jace's face so I had to put both pictures. Notice Brekka sitting on Mori. She just loves him and follows him around everywhere.


Alex.....what happened??




1 comment:
That is more post in one month than you posted the entire year of 2010. Not that I'm counting.
Post a Comment