Hey Wendy! I absolutely LOVE this song! It's my new favorite. I really don't want to bug you, but I was just wondering if you're still planning on coming down? I don't have your number or I'd text you! Just let me know...it's fine if you do it's fine if you don't - whatever works for you! Thanks! =)
2 comments:
I LOVE this!! MY sister has it on her ipod and was playing it the other day!!! I need to download this song!!!! Hope you guys are doing well!!
Hey Wendy! I absolutely LOVE this song! It's my new favorite. I really don't want to bug you, but I was just wondering if you're still planning on coming down? I don't have your number or I'd text you! Just let me know...it's fine if you do it's fine if you don't - whatever works for you! Thanks! =)
Post a Comment