Cub Scout Day Space Camp
"The Final Frontier"
Brody had his first "Cub Scout Day Camp". Lucky for both of us, I am the den leader so I got to take some pictures. He had a lot of fun. Here are a few of the activities.
Opening & Closing Ceremonies
Frisbee Golf.....This was the first station we went to. The boy in charge was giving the boys instructions how to play and then he says (in the same tone of voice), "They said there is a moose and her baby out here in the trees. If you see them, turn around, walk away, don't look her in the eye and go to your leader." The three of us leaders looked at each other....and said to each other "don't hide behind me". It was sooooo funny.
This was the coolest game...The boys had a lot of fun working together
Lazer Guns....aka BB Gun shooting
Space Rockets
Thanks for going and having a great time Brody. You are an Awesome Son!




3 comments:
Brody can NOT be in scouts already!!!!! He's not old enough?
Looks like you had a fun day, maybe a wet day, I love Krupp Hollow, I remember not very long ago doing that same dang thing.
Hope you guys are doing good. We sure do miss you.
You have to love scouts! They are awesome! It is fun to be in scouts when your son is too!
too bad you didn't make it across the street for a train ride. I am sure the engineer would have taken the time to give you one. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment