Saturday, May 16, 2009

So I still can't upload pictures.....who knows whats wrong but I wanted to post this anyway.

Brae had a couple funny (now they are funny, not at the time though) things happen to him. He decided to stick a button up his nose. So far up that while Michael was trying to see if it was really there, he couldn’t see it. Brae kept saying he did stick it up there but it wasn't visual. Finally Michael could see it. Michael didn’t want to take him to the Community Care and pay them to remove the button, so he starting looking around the house to see if he could find something. Then he thought of the water squirter that the Easter Bunny had left. Michael used it as a syringe and sucked it out. Amazing! I am glad that my husband is creative. It saved us at least $100 that day.

The second: The monkey pajamas! Brae LOVES these. I am not sure why but they are TOO small and he still wants to wear them. He will wake up in the night crying because the feet are too tight. We will have to take them off of him so he will stop crying. So the other night Michael decided to cut the feet out WHILE Brae was sleeping. Not such a good idea. Brae cried for at least a half hour when he woke up. Then he got over it.

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is so funny! I've had a kid that stuck a popcorn granny in his ear...had to go to surgery. Then the same kid (not the smart one obviously) stuck a peanut in his nose. I didn't know about for about 6 weeks. I'd had him in to the doctor and he said he had a sinus infection, antibiotics, didn't work....stunk sooooo bad. Finally took him to a different doctor. Uh, ma'am how long has this been going on? At least six weeks. Oh, well he's got a peanut up his nose.
Wow, motherhood, it's amazing our kids ever survived.

The Stefanek Quints said...

who made your birthday cake? that is the cutest! i want a recipe or template for that!