Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Really Late....but here.

Here are some really late Christmas Pictures. I didn't get really good ones but here are a few.

We had fun spending time together with friends and family. My kids have all taken their turn of having the flu and now a bad cold and cough. Poor Brae was sick Christmas Eve and Christmas morning it took him a long time to get up and get going. He took a few glances at what Santa had brought and then laid on the floor. I couldn’t believe it. That is not like him.
Here is Brekka with her Pink Puppy Purse and her Doll.The kids love playing dress up so we got them some dress up hats and Brekka some "girl" dress up stuff. I tired to get a picture of them all loooking but this is the closest thing. We also have a lot of snow so we had a REALLY white Christmas. We already had a couple feet of snow but late Christmas Eve night and all Christmas day it snowed another foot or two. Thank goodness we have four wheel drive cars because we wouldn’t have been able to get to Michael’s parents if we didn't. We were literally going through 16-20” of snow on the highway. Not to mention that the one highway was closed so Michael just went on the back roads. It was kind of fun but I always get a little nervous. Michael was having fun and I guess he knew that if we got stuck his family or the neighbors would just bring the tractor to get us out. I don’t know that I have ever driven that far in snow that was that deep. At one point I looked back at the back seat window and there was snow being thrown up as tall as our suburban.

For the Mecham Gift Exchange Aunt Shandi and Uncle Mori gave the kids some of there favorite things: Brody got Tom & Jerry Movies, Brae got horses and Brekka got a Pink shirt. They all love them! Thanks Mori & Shandi! We had our cousins: Ambur, Kimbur, Zane, & Riley.
Here they are with the Marshmallow Guns we gave them.

No comments: