Wow! Where does the time go? I swear I was just at your parent's house holding Brody after he was blessed. Now he is eight?! The last picture I saw of Brekka was just after she was born. They grow up way too fast! Looks like you guys are doing great; it's been forever!
4 comments:
Wendy,
This is the long lost Heidi Breinholt. I found your blog by accident. Anyways, just thought I would say hello.
Wendy,
Your kids are adorable. I didn't know you had a girl too... maybe I just forgot :) Anyway, it is great to tie in with your family too.
Wow! Where does the time go? I swear I was just at your parent's house holding Brody after he was blessed. Now he is eight?! The last picture I saw of Brekka was just after she was born. They grow up way too fast! Looks like you guys are doing great; it's been forever!
I tagged you big sis.
Post a Comment