Taking Over the Blog...
I hope we are all ready for this, I, Michael Mecham am going to take over this blog spot. I have been against putting my family and the activities done on the world wide web, but have recently had a change of heart (yes I do have one contrary to many beliefs). I have viewed and searched for many friends containing blogs and so many families seem to have a lot of fun. I decided that my family will have at least one "bloggable" event a week, although I hope we have them daily. So as you all know I am a man so it will be as a man of little mind can do, I hope it will be something enjoyed by many and abused by none. I believe that I will begin at the Craziest day that I have had in a long time and rightfully so -the beginning of this year 1/1/2008. I will than try to catch us up as soon as possible because the list is growing and I am getting old and slow.
4 years ago




1 comment:
Way to go Michael! We expect great things. By the way I think you meant 2009.
Post a Comment