Here are a few fun pictures from this summer:
Brekka and Tanner (cousins-1 week apart) often get called twins. Cari and I sometimes just tell people that they are twins because it is easier. We were at the Idaho Falls Zoo with Brody's Class and when we got to the gate the two babies (who are not babies anymore, but we still refer to them as that) were next to each other and Lexie & Brae were next to each other, and someone said, "Look two sets of twins". We just smiled.




5 comments:
Cute pics!
Hello Micahel and Wendy. Looks like we are still both in Rexburg. You may have heard that we are now in Mitch and Cari's ward. I would love to see ya some time. Michelle
Hey Mechams! Glad to see your blog! We are doing great...one year left of law school and we will officially be done forever. Hurray! I just had a baby boy named Grant and Sadie just turned three. Your kids are getting so big and are so stinkin' cute!
Hey Wendy, stumbled onto your blog! I love the pics of Brecca! I miss her! I miss Brae too! I loved having them in nursery.
We miss you in the ward.
you all have very cute kids! what is up with that pic of mike? hilarious? is he checking that girl out or something? how have you guys been? is it time for a reunion yet?
Post a Comment